Tuesday 29 July 2014

My last offering for Christmas in July......................

 
I am sure that now I have made these three cards I will still be on the back foot at Christmas time - fretting and panicking because I have left making my cards until the last minute....................

who knows - maybe this year will be different!!!!!!!!!

Anyway here is my third and final offering of the Christmas trilogy..................




 
 
 
A really simple card to make due to using the fab LOTV images.......................
 
 
Ingredients used:-
 
LOTV Image
Die'Sire Christmas Patchwork Emboss Folder
Zig Emboss Pen
Glamour Dust
CE Pearls
CE Diamond Sparkles
 
I hope you like..............................................
 
and keeping in the Christmas Spirit (no alcohol involved)!!
 
 
 
 
 



I just love these little creatures - a friend made them for us last Christmas..................we trimmed them up with fairy lights and they looked amazing..........................

anyway I thought I would share them with you as we are on a festive theme and someone commented about the modern art we had in the garden - well here they are in their full glory.




Normal service will be resumed in my next blog.

xxGailxx

7 comments:

  1. Gail your card is beautiful, love that image. Your " modern art" is fab, love them. There is a garden of a house on the route I take the girls to school on and at the moment they have wooden sheep in it. But so far they have had pigs and goats. In another garden which belongs to an artist who works with bronze they had a full sized mum and baby elephants for a time the girls always made me slow down so they could see them. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow what an interesting route to take - it would certianlynmake my day xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Gail
    Number 3 does not disappoint. Another fab card and another great embossing folder. Too many things going on the want list again lol!
    Twas I who thought you had some modern art lol! Your reindeer are fabulous. You have a very crafty friend there. Love em!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Twas you Mrs D - so I thought I would let you and anyone who cars to look in have a better view - I think they are worth it!! (now I sound like a certain advert) xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous card Gail. I love the reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous CAS design with this beautiful image! Your embossing looks so lovely. And wow, those Christmas decorations look fab - I bet they looked amazing with the fairy lights too.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gail
    Just wanted to wish you and Mr Gail a very happy anniversary. Its mine and Mr Ducks today as well so have a super day!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete