Monday 13 October 2014

Hopefully.............................

I will redeem myself with my latest offering..............

I made this a few weeks ago after making the rosette because I had bought the die and then didn't do anything with the finished die cut.........................

after moving it around my craft desk for several months I decided it needed a home on a card if I wasn't going to make a badge with it and here is what I came up with.........................





quite clean and simple really  - although it didn't feel like it when I was making it...............................






close-up of the rosette...................................





the card blanks are from craftwork cards and I was interested to see what this corner die would look like stamped across the 'missing' corner of the card...........................quite pleased with how it turned out.

Oh and I just had to add the butterflies - too much white otherwise..........................I really wish I could create a card with lots of white background but oh no not me - lol!!

I just have to find something to fill it out - but at least it is a start.


Ingredients used:-

Tim Holtz paper rosette die (the inspiration for the card)
SB Picot Edge Circles
SB Ironwork Accents (with a little bit of snipping)
LOTV Sentiment Stamp
Indigo Blu ? Poppy Corner Stamp
MB Dancing Butterflies die

 I do hope that I have redeemed myself!!

The only good thing about Fridays Oldie card was, that at least I made an attempt at an easel card - although I have to say I haven't made one since........................but thank you for your kind words as always, they are appreciated.

Well here's to the start of yet another week, I really do not know where they are going - it is quite frightening really but they say the older you get the faster time goes........................

so now I know it is due to  my age!!!

xxGailxx








3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is stunning! I love the floral corners, the elegant layers and the pretty, fluttering butterflies - everything looks perfect!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card!! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gail
    I'm mortified, how did I miss this fantastic card? So sorry for the delayed comment.
    That corner stamp is super and the rosette is fab.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete