Friday 8 May 2015

Oldie for Friday..........................

late but at least on the right day this week...............................
 
Something a little different, again these were made at the project class I used to attend...................


notelets.........................although I have just noticed that the bottom right one should have been turned 90 degrees...................


the notelet holder was made so the notelets would fit in one side and the envelopes in the other.............


the front of the notelet holder.......................

I think this idea would make a lovely gift.

xxGailxx


Can I also just say a big thank you for all your lovely comments on my creations. as always they are much appreciated and like others have said before it makes this blogging lark all worthwhile, also all the lovely comments/thoughts on our recent bereavement, you are a really thoughtful bunch of folk  xx thank you xx
 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely gift idea Sadly not many of my family left that would appreciate some note let cards It's all texting, face timing and whatever We ought to start a campaign to bring letter and note writing back Take care because I know it's been hard for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Gail,
    Love these pretty little Note Cards. Great colour and designs.
    I have a few friend who still like me to make these for them.
    Have a great weekend
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail, I nearly missed these little beauties, dash board didn't show them last night when I was catching up on things. I love making little cards from my bit box. So they are can be used just for that little thank you or even a " just how are you" note. They are so handy to have, Tammy has put her order in for an " Izzy bag" with little cards and a pen as a teachers gift for the end of term, for the boys to give.
    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The notelets are so pretty, gorgeous colour you have used.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gail
    These are absolutely stunning. I still use notelets so a very useful as well as gorgeous gift.
    Hope that you, hubby and the family are doing ok after your sad news last week.
    Take care.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredibly beautiful - I love the colour and those gorgeous butterflies.
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete