Monday 4 November 2013

Hope this works!

as I think it was more a case of good fortune that it worked yesterday.


This is a wedding card I made for a family member last year - not too good a photo but I also took a close up (not much better)!!

I hope everyone had a fab Halloween.  It really seems to be taking off here now - can't believe how many houses were trimmed up and the amount of Halloween 'stuff' in the shops - it now seems to be more popular than bonfire night!! what are your thoughts?
 xx luv Gail  xx

4 comments:

  1. Another great card using brilliant Dies.

    Gail can I mention the "Comment Verification" thing on your Blog. Lots of people do not comment when they see it. Sometimes it is rather difficult to see.
    I forget how to take it off. Will go to my Blog and try work it out and get back to you.
    All the very best with your Blog.
    Hugs

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely card. I love white on white. Good luck with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your encouragement xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gail
    Yes, comment verification will put folk off.
    Love the embossing on your card, very effective.
    Best wishes
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete