Saturday 4 July 2015

Back with a CAS.............................

wow guys it is only when I have just checked into my account that I realise how long I have actually been missing..............................

First of all I apologise for that and also for lack of commenting on your posts which I will hopefully catch up with over the weekend (or tomorrow) as we are going to a barbeque tonight at 5pm and I have the unfortunate task of doing some supermarket shopping before we go.................

anyway here goes, a CAS card made for a work colleague........................


 
this is an unusual style of card for me, but I had this vision in my head and it turned out how I wanted, which is always a bit of a bonus.....................
 


love this die and hopefully I will use it a lot in the future......................


 
love the cloud die too (bought from Joanna Sheen at a reduced price) which I am sure I will use a lot in the future................................

 
 
Ingredients used:-

SW Finishing Touches - Dandelion Clocks
MB Cloud Bank Die
Sheena Douglass Festive EF (used to emboss the back card)
LOTV Sentiment Stamp

A quick card to make if you are in a rush!!

Have a wonderful weekend whatever you are doing.

xxGailxx

PS I am hoping to post some photos of the Night Sparkle Walk I did a few weeks ago for our local hospice - up to now they have had £127,000 pledged which is an amazing amount and as a small practice between us we managed to raise approx. £800/900 - makes the sore knees, feet and back worth it.
 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Gail
    Yes, I remember. . . . . . .I sent the St Bernard with the brandy to look for you weeks ago. He came back, minus the brandy hahaha!
    Your monochrome and CAS is a very effective combo and what a bargain with the clouds. A very useful addition to your craft room. All makes for a terrific card.
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail, life just sometimes get in the way, so don't worry. I am like you I get an idea, I try it out if it works all well and good if not well it doesn't matter, this works brilliantly. Great amount raised, our Gillian and her team should have been at your walk repairing those feet, they are covering advent next week end. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back I check in everyday and was beginning to get concerned But as Hazel has said life just gets in the way sometimes
    Your CAS card is my kinda card I have these Dandelion Clock and not used them yet It was one of those "I must get that" purchases I just need to get going So thanks for the inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Gail. Love both the dies you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card-perfect for any occasion.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete